Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Everything Korean- Wang Mart

This weekend I visited my favorite Korean grocery- Wang Mart. After my usual Korean haul of Ramensari, Glass noodles and Barley tea, I notice this very interesting snack....

This product is so intimidating...The chip-like snack is as big as my face. You just couldn't hide it when snacking on the bus.
Japanese and Korean snacks are fairly healthy snacks so, I gave it a try.....

I can't say that its flavorful.....Its has A LOT of crunch. Air popped and slightly sweet in the end.

After chewing on a gigantic chip it would all end up like half a teaspoon of mush in my mouth , so I cannot say that it curbs my hunger.


But the good thing about this Korean snack is that it keeps my mouth busy. So I won't be munching on oily and salty potato chips. So...ok I'll buy it again next time.


Wang Mart is located at #37 Polaris Street, Bel-Air, Makati.

When you are driving from Makati just right turn in Andoks lechon manok in Makati Avenue and go round the rotonda and go left. You will find Wang Mart on the right side of the road.


trivia:
The WANG MART signage changes its color every 2 minutes, every night.
Visit their store at night and you'll see what I mean.


1 comment:

Thank you for the visit. Comment away!